I will never be a member ther again!I walked out of Gold's gym the location in Hamburg, NY.

the genal manager and their staff are so rude and un-professional. they can care less about their customes. I have witnessed the general manager sheena bully customes from behind the counter all the time! The ones running the show their have no leadership skills in knowing how to run a business and have ran that business into the ground.

They can do whatever they want to that place..move it, remoldeled it etc.. it won't matter because the people runung it are rude and disrespectful to their customes.

I will never go there again!LA fitnes is down the road.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of world gym membership from World Gym. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants World Gym to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Gym for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Gym?

Comments

I went to this Gym one time and someone had went to the bathroom next to the toilet. (like a large log) Also saw 2 men folding packages in the shower, was totally akward. Never again will I go there either.