Taipei, Taipei
3.2
Cleanliness

Personally I am not sure if the guess paid for the massage or part of the training package.I noticed this trainer twice during my visits at one of the world gym branch located in taipei.

This trainer played with his mobile phone on one hand while massaging his client with the other hand. This last for 15 mins until he needed to use both hands to massage her back during which he has got no extra hand to handle his mobile phone. Such attitude is totally unprofessional and unacceptable.

Perhaps his client did not even notice it since she was facing down.Surprisingly this massaging process was in the public area and he did not even care about how other perceives his professionalism.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of world gym membership. World Gym needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned world gym membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Gym.

Had an Experience with World Gym?

Comments

Taipei, Tai-Pei, Taiwan, Province Of China #1246859

I see this everyday in World Gym...did you know that that "personal training session" would've cost the same as one months membership fee?? the staff dont give a *** and are the rudest people ive met in taipei...I seriously cant believe that these guys are the face of the cpmpany and behave in the fashion that they do...they need a serious wake up call