I agree World Gym is terrible!!!!I've tried to cancel my simple month to month membership via phone, email, and written mailed request.

They have continued to deduct the monthly fee from my credit/account!!! --until the card expired. Thought that was the finally the end of it---nope they actually sent a collection notice to the old address they had!!! I went in with a formal cancellation letter, gave it to the front desk and they said they would cancel my membership or sign anything stating that they were given or received my cancellation letter that was currently in their hand!!!

They said I'd have to come back tomorrow during 7-2pm to talk with a manager--I told them that I work during the day and they said I'd have to back in during those hours!!!

In disbelief I asked to talk to the manager now and they said there isin't one on duty --keep in mind this at the gym's busy 5:00 timeframe!!!In my opinion and dealings with his gym Is that it is definitely only 'business', not customer, minded and terrible!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Gym. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Gym.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare World Gym to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Gym?

Comments