Attempted to cancel my membership and the girl at the counter took my cash payment as well as charged my bank account.When I called the manager he said he would look at the tape of the transaction and get back to me.

He never did. When I called him back he told me the transaction never happened. When I said I would call the bank and have them stop the transaction he said than the cancellation would be revoked and they would continue to charge my account.

Really ***?

I know the girls name and describe her to you but none of it took place?

The police and world gyms corporate office were of no use either.What a bunch of sum bags and straight up thieves!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Gym. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Gym.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare World Gym to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Gym?

Comments