Personally I am not sure if the guess paid for the massage or part of the training package.I noticed this trainer twice during my visits at one of the world gym branch located in taipei.
This trainer played with his mobile phone on one hand while massaging his client with the other hand. This last for 15 mins until he needed to use both hands to massage her back during which he has got no extra hand to handle his mobile phone. Such attitude is totally unprofessional and unacceptable.
Perhaps his client did not even notice it since she was facing down.Surprisingly this massaging process was in the public area and he did not even care about how other perceives his professionalism.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- World Gym Membership
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."
- "Personally I am not sure if the guess paid for the massage or part of the training package. I noticed this trainer twice during my visits at one of the..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."