1.5
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

My contract got expired on July 15,2017 and 2 months earlier I did approach the front desk of my gym to ask what I have to do to not renew my contract as I'm not interested anymore, the rep.at the front desk has told me to come the day after my contract expires and ask for contract cancellation.

However, when I went yesterday July 16, 2017 to the gym front desk they told me that my contract has been renewed already from your end as I have to give two months notice which no body from the gym has told me that when I did ask about the contract cancellation two months earlier, also they have told me that my contract did ask for that!! I did read my contract and it states that I've to give at least 30 days notice which I already did as I ask for cancellation two months earlier, but no body did ask me to sign a notice form??

An yesterday your guys asked me to sign a form which called a request form and you do not have any cancellation notice form at all.I do believe that was just a rip-off to renew my contract anyways and it is a shame on big chain like you to do that

Review about: World Gym Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Very bad customer service and cancellation police is a rip-off.

Had an Experience with World Gym?

Comments